JOIN THE TEAM // Account Executive – Ticket Sales
The Account Executive, Ticket Sales is a highly motivated sales professional who works under the Business Operations department of the Kingston Frontenacs Hockey Club. The role is supervised by the Manager of Ticket Sales, under the responsibility of the Executive Director of Business Operations.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – TICKET SALES
The Account Executive, Ticket Sales is responsible for selling Kingston Frontenacs season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, holiday plans, and premium seats through face-to-face meetings and outbound phone calls. Ultimately, the ideal candidate must be a strong team player who thrives under pressure and is excited to build loyal ticket sales partnerships and maximize revenue opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the Account Executive, Ticket Sales are to:
- Generate new ticket sales through cold calling, arena tours, community events, and face-to-face meetings
- Log daily sales activities through team CRM database
- Meet daily quota of calls set by Manager of Ticket Sales
- Assist in the servicing of all Ticket Membership Holders and group sales contacts
- Occupy sales table at Kingston Frontenacs games and other outside events as required
- Achieve and strive to exceed monthly sales targets
- Assist with other ticketing and sales duties as assigned
- Perform other various tasks as may be assigned by the Executive Director of Business Operations or Manager of Ticket Sales
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a business-related field
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience (ideally within the sports industry) with a proven track record in a high-volume sales environment
- Computer literacy required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Competitive nature and contagious, positive attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage a demanding schedule of phone calls, appointments, and other sales related activities
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism, and a passion for sales
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, which include game nights and community events
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a highly motivated and detail oriented sales professional, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email “Kingston Frontenacs Account Executive Application”. This position will remain open until a candidate is selected.
For more employment opportunities with the Kingston Frontenacs, click here.