If you have a competitive personality, are hungry for success, and are great with words in emails, letters, on the phone, and when you give presentations, but most of all you love finding ways to sell tickets—groups, season tickets, flex plans—we need to talk.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, TICKET SALES
The Senior Account Executive, Ticket Sales is a seasoned pro in selling tickets and is a highly motivated and team member selling the full suite of ticket products for the Kingston Frontenacs. You’ll be counted on to fill your sales pipeline with new business through cold-calling, networking, and prospecting as well as helping in the servicing our group of existing ticket buyers. The role is supervised by the Manager of Business Analytics and Sales Strategy, and under the direction of the Executive Director of Business Operations.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive, Ticket Sales are to:
- Generate new ticket sales through sales calls, prospecting, and by qualifying all potential sales opportunities in addition to leads provided,
- Proactively develop new leads to maintain the sales pipeline,
- Generate sales through high outbound phone calls, sales meetings with key clients, networking, and cold-calling,
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers and build relationships to provide renewal business,
- Provide superior and professional customer service to clients,
- Maintain records and log activity with clients and prospects in our CRM system (Salesforce),
- Occasionally, represent the organization at off-site Frontenacs events promoting ticket sales,
- Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities,
- Develop sales strategies for targets with management, and
- Assist with additional ticketing and sales duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Highly organized,
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Competitive personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to personal integrity
- Having the ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines is a necessity
- Committed and determined team player
- Ability to present sales material to potential clients
- The ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster) is essential
- Detail-oriented; ability to handle several projects at once
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Post secondary diploma or degree in a business related field.
- Proven ticket sales experience with a track record in a high volume sales environment
- Relationship selling experience is a plus
- Computer literacy required
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, including home games and community events.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The Kingston Frontenacs Hockey Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.