GAME DAY VOLUNTEERS
Meet the Black and Gold Krew!
More to come!
Become a Game Day Volunteer for the Kingston Frontenacs!
- A positive attitude
- High level of enthusiasm and an outgoing personality
- Ability to keep pace and adapt to a quick moving environment
- Flexibility to adapt to last minute changes
- Deliver programs to suites and throughout the concourse
- Set up signs and banners before each game
- Attend pre-game meeting
- Assist with live promotional giveaways
- Ensure all items have been accounted for and stored in the appropriate place
- Review game script and prepare game day materials (eg. promotional waivers, props for on ice games, prizing elements, etc.)
- Assist with pre-game bench warmers, flag teams, and dream teams
- Assist with Rink of Dreams (tunnel, organizing teams, etc.)
- Engage with fans during the game
- Select contestants for in-game promotions
- Assist with tear down after each game
- Ensure fans experience the best entertainment in the OHL!
- Handle/Direct fan feedback or complaints appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Rogers K-Rock Centre for games
- Must commit to volunteering for the full season
- Must maintain professionalism when working with and around athletes, coaching staff and management
- Must be willing to work hard, be on time and present yourself professionally
- Ability to take the initiative on a task
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and perform some manual labour
Those interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com