ARE YOU A CANCER SURVIVOR OR KNOW SOMEBODY WHO IS?
Join us for a special on-ice victory lap to celebrate surviving cancer during the second intermission of the Kingston Frontenacs vs Plymouth Whalers OHL Pink in the Rink game on Friday, October 17, 2014.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
A pair of running shoes and a signed waiver
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
• E-mail email@example.com to RSVP by Wednesday, October 15, 2014
• Purchase a game ticket at http://tinyurl.com/q5o4o7x or purchase a limited edition Pink Pack (includes a special pink t-shirt and $5 donation to Canadian Cancer Society) at http://bit.ly/PinkPack or call 613.542.4042 x 6041*
• Meet at Section 114 on the concourse with 10 minutes remaining in the 2nd period
• Walk a lap on the Rogers K-Rock Centre ice with other survivors
* If you already purchased a ticket to the game as a Season Ticket Holder or individual game ticket, you don’t need to buy another ticket.
Participants must bring a completed waiver form (distributed by email to each confirmed participant)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation and purchase a ticket at http://tinyurl.com/q5o4o7x or Pink Pack athttp://bit.ly/PinkPack or 613.542.4042 x 6041. Space is limited.