We are excited to see you back at the Leon’s Centre tonight!
Our goal is to ensure that all our fans come back to a safe environment and to do this we have listed the protocols for you to see prior to your arrival.
- Please enter at the gate indicated on your ticket.
- Please adhere to all social distancing signage while waiting in lines at the arena.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to puck drop.
Everyone in the facility (Leon’s Centre) during our pre-season games in Kingston must be fully vaccinated, Children under the age of 12 will be required to always wear a mask and need to be with a parent that is fully vaccinated.
Upon Arrival You will be asked for:
- Proof of double vaccination & photo ID
- Screening questions
- Ticket for scanning
While In the Arena:
- Masks must be worn at all times and can be removed for eating and drinking purposes only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the arena.
- Washrooms – please respect others by maintaining a social distance of 6 feet.
The Fronts Shop:
- The Fronts Shop will be limited to 10 customers at a time. The store will be open from 5pm until the start of the third period.
- Before doors open, you may enter through The Fronts Shop’s main doors, but you must exit through the same door you entered.
- During the game you may enter/exit through the interior door within the arena. The main doors of The Fronts Shop will be closed when doors open.
Food & Beverage:
- Leon’s Centre is currently operating at limited capacity in accordance with the latest provincial reopening guidelines.
- To limit touch points, Food and Beverage outlets will not be accepting Cash. All transactions must be paid for with Debit or Credit cards.
- Due to capacity restrictions, limited Food and Beverage concession stands will be open.
- For speed of service and to minimize crowding, menu offerings have been modified and line queue management is in place with markers to maintain social distancing.
- To reduce contact, all food items are individually pre-packaged. Condiments will be available in individual packaging.
- Food and Beverage must be consumed in your seat.
- Fans are not permitted to bring outside Food or Beverage into the arena.
At the end of the third period, all fans are asked to vacate the arena in a timely fashion. Due to covid protocols our players will not be able to interact with fans until further notice.
Thank you all and we appreciate your help in keeping our players, staff and community safe!