POSITION TITLE: Account Executive – Corporate, Ticketing & In Game Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Corporate Partnerships & Sales
Your overall responsibility will be for the development, sale, and management of various advertising and sponsorship opportunities with emphasis on small corporate accounts, in-game sponsorship, and new season ticket sales.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY*:
• Prospect local and regional companies to secure new revenue investments
• Secure meetings with prospective clients that result in comprehensive needs analyses to gain further understanding of the prospects’ goal and objectives in order to develop meaningful proposals • Tour clients through venue and create dynamic presentations resulting in sales
• Responsible for timely and thorough fulfillment of all sponsorship items in client packages
• Maintain and report weekly sales / prospecting activity
• Assist with the creation and development of sales collateral and other technology-related materials in collaboration with Marketing department
• Attend meetings, outside events and participate in hospitality related events and associations to represent the facility and network for client development
• Respond to inquiries efficiently and in a timely manner in an effort to provide exceptional customer service and to increase revenues
• Issue proposals, contracts, negotiate and close business in the market segments as assigned and discussed with the Director of Corporate Partnerships and Sales
• Pass leads and pertinent client information on to Director of Corporate Partnerships and Sales where appropriate
• Negotiate prices, prepare accurate quotes, and confirm by written contracts
• Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings to maximize sales and revenue generation
• Solicit post-event follow-up, evaluate client experience, and re-solicit business
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
*Compensation is a combination of salary and commission
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive sales experience.
• Must have strong working knowledge of the sports, entertainment, and hospitality sectors
• Self-motivated, organized and the ability to maintain a professional appearance
• Must possess excellent written/oral communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targeted sales goals
• Effective time management: the ability to prioritize tasks when given, handle multiple tasks at one time and ensure completion of projects
• Ability to deliver high quality work and function both independently and as a team member
• High energy and passion for what you are selling
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience using Sales Force computer system considered an asset
• Ability to create effective sales packs for presentation to potential clients
• Able to establish rapport with clients quickly to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business
• Must be able to work general office hours with flexibility to work evenings and weekends
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The noise level in the environment is moderate. Work is generally scheduled Monday through Friday with flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Nicole Kemp (Assistant Vice President, Business Operations) at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: May 27, 2022