Does your minor hockey team or organization want to raise up to $2,000.00?
Join the Kingston Frontenacs and book our Chuck-A-Pep today for an opportunity to raise money for your team/organization!
Join us at a Kingston Frontenacs home game and take part in our Chuck-A-Pep intermission game, which serves as an amazing fundraising opportunity.
- Your team/organization can sell “Peps” on the main concourse and around the arena during the game and keep all the proceeds!
- The more people you have selling the closer you will get to raising $2,000.00!
- Fans in the stands have the opportunity to purchase foam pucks “Peps” for $2.00 each.
- During the second intermission, fans throw the foam “Peps” onto the ice at our Score Pizza target at center ice in hopes of winning an amazing prize.
- The “Pep” that lands closest to the centre of the target wins a prize.
- Your team/organization can come on the ice and be a part of the clean-up crew to retrieve the “Peps”
Fun for all ages and groups!
Added Incentives: Participating Chuck-A-Pep groups receive a special ticket rate so that everyone can come and join in on the fun as you all cheer on the Frontenacs live at the Leon’s Centre!
To see what dates are still available this season to book your Chuck-A-Pep fundraising experience, please register below and one of our sales team members will be in touch!
Chuck-A-Pep is sponsored by Score Pizza